FLOWSTORE - CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT
VISION, MISSION & Values
As a specialist Lean solutions and materials handling company, our primary vision is to practise what we preach by driving greater efficiencies and reduced inventory by adopting Continual Improvement strategies.
Our mission is to continue to develop our markets, notably in Europe, and to introduce both new and enhanced product ranges.
- Clean & organised working environment that gives transparency of issues and progress.
- Strengthen product development of both new and existing product lines/systems, driven by the demands within the market for UK and Europe.
- Streamline sales effectiveness by improving quotation tools, standardisation of procedures and monitor effectiveness in account areas.
- Implement systems to rationalise stock holdings and to accurately monitor item usage.
- Strategy to implement continuous improvement of systems and processes, within all areas of the FlowStore business.
- Work together to create strategies and tactics that will channel focus into the most needed areas for improvement.
- Shop floor improvement road map to improve processes and systems.
- Front office improvement road map to improve processes and systems.
- Development and quoting tools.
- KPI identification and recording in front office and on shop floor.
- Cross-training and monitoring effectiveness.
- Improve lines of communication.
- Standardisation of processes.
- Weekly improvement meeting – to review improvement road map.
- Lean training.
- Problem recording at process level.
- Training matrices.
- 5S on the shop floor – zone key areas and colour code equipment.
- Reduced walking (waste).
- Monitoring efficiencies.
- Toolbox talks.
- Ownership of tasks/issues within the business.
INTERNATIONAL TOP BRANDS SERVED BY FLOWSTORE